Madroño Ranch: A Center for Writing, Art, and the Environment in the local and national press:
- A photographic essay on owners of Texas ranches in the February 2015 issue of Texas Monthly magazine.
- A cover story by Amanda Eyre Ward, with photographs by Wynn Myers, in the June 2014 “Outdoors Issue” of Tribeza magazine.
- A feature by Kristi Willis in the March/April 2014 issue of Edible Austin magazine.
- A mention in the “Southern Agenda” section of the October/November 2013 issue of Garden and Gun magazine.
- An article by Matthew Kronsberg on the December 2012 Hog School in the January 12, 2013, issue of the Wall Street Journal.
- An account of the November 2012 Hunting School for Women by Jessi C’ape in the November 30, 2012, issue of the Austin Chronicle.
- A description of the May 2011 Freshwater Fly-Fishing School at Tink Pinkard’s Hunt, Cast & Cook blog.
- An article by Philipp Meyer on the March 2011 Hog School in the August 2011 issue of Texas Monthly.